J O K E S
If you got a computer related Joke please e-mail it to me at: email@example.com
Tech Support calls in MP3 format :)
|what sane.mp3||what kind of head.mp3|
|americas most wanted.mp3||disks are unimportant.mp3|
|bill gates runs apple.mp3||lose my mind customer.mp3|
|boot off apple talk disk.mp3||more apple hold music comments.mp3|
|captain breather.mp3||more than one.mp3|
|claris tech prank call.mp3||saw ed off what.mp3|
|crying mid-term failure.mp3||screamer.mp3|
|customer employee no choice.mp3|
Click on the Thumbnail to view Larger Image
The Below Jokes where found on 'The Loonie Bin of Jokes' web site, great place for all sorts of jokes. All links goto his site so just press the Back button to get back here.
1. Solving the Y2K
2. The night before Y2K
3. How many Internet list subscribers does it take to...
4. An actual letter concerning mouse balls
5. Proper care of floppy diskettes
6. You know you are addicted to the Internet when...
7. History of the BBS user
8. The 25 BBS Commandments
9. You know your addicted when....
10. Top 10 reasons why computers must be male
11. A programmer & engineer were sitting next to each other...
12. The Golden Rule of flaming
13. You know your a BBS addict when...
14. Send this flame to that idiot
15. If computer operating systems were beer
16. NEW computer viruses
17. Why is e-mail like a male's reproductive organ?
18. E-mail survival kit
19. Some more computer viruses
20. Time to upgrade your girlfriend?
21. If people bought cars like they buy computers
22. Instructions for Microsoft TV Dinner Product
23. Millennia Year Application Software System
24. A woman married three Microsoft employee's
25. Have a Microsoft Christmas
26. Top 10 reasons why TV is better than WWW
27. Top 6 reasons why computers must be female
28. Redneck computer terms
29. The Internet explained
30. Toddler property laws
31. Spending too much time on the Computer?
32. Upgrade to Girlfriend 4.0 ( new version )
33. Red Neck's guide to computer lingo
34. New Window messages for Windows 2000
35. Alternative ad's for Window's 95
36. People & their computers!
37. Windows 98' recall
38. Addicted to the web
39. Instead of computer smiley's here's computer breasts
40. Microsoft's new TV Dinner product
41. Bill Gates compares the computer industry with GM technology
42. New computer viruses
43. A man gives a tour of the ultimate computer
44. Be careful of those Internet chat rooms
45. What if operating systems were airlines
46. Experts warn the threat from 100GB bug
47. Signs that technology has taken over your life
48. E-mail survival kit
49. Internetaholics Anonoymous
50. Are computers male or female?
51. Computer terms
52. Modern time maxims for the Internet age
53. Ways to tell if a redneck has been working on computer
54. How to install Software
55. Serenity prayer for computer users
56. Layman's computer terms
57. Blondes & computers don't mix
58. You know you're too serious about computers when...
59. If coke was like Microsoft
60. Bogus viruses
61. More bogus viruses
62. If restaurants functioned like Microsoft
63. Cyber break-up letter
64. AOL & Cybersex
65. Order some new software
66. Dictionary terms for computers
67. Virus Warning!
68. A Company promotes a new Japanese PC
69. Tech support call "stories"
70. Top 10 signs your co-worker is a computer hacker
71. Maxims for the Internet Age
72. Top 11 signs someone's been using your hotmail account
73. Life before the computer!
74. Programmer's Drinking Song!
75. Computer bumper stickers
76. Sex Computer Program... must be computer literate
77. Survival list for Y2K
78. Some assicons for your computer!
79. Are computers male or female?
The Above Jokes where found on 'The Loonie Bin of Jokes' web site, great place for all sorts of jokes. All links goto his site so just press the Back button to get back here.
The Below Jokes where found on 'Microcontroller.com' web site, great place for all sorts of jokes. All links goto his site so just press the Back button to get back here.
Latest News about the Good Times Virus (virus hoax)
The Glass of Milk by the Keyboard
Top Ten Signs you Work for a High-Tech Company
How to Drive your Co-Workers Insane
OfficeSpeak for the Internet Age
You Might be an Engineer if...
The Engineer vs. The Programmer
Similarities between IT Professionals and Drug Dealers - you decide
Collection of Really Good Engineering Jokes
How to Extract Your Office Revenge #1
If Klingons Wrote Code
Computer Genesis - In The Beginning...
If Dr. Seuss Wrote Tech Manuals
If 2001's HAL9000 had a Pentium Processor
The Age-Old Light Bulb Question - in the Computer Age
Deciphering Technical Sales & Marketing Terms
25 Ways to Scare People in the Computer Science lab
Help Wanted - Apprentice Sith Lord
Above Jokes where found on 'Microcontroller.com' web site, great place for all sorts of jokes. All links goto his site so just press the Back button to get back here.
Today's User Friendly - The funniest things happen to Tech Support...
David Letterman's Top Ten List from last night